ClockworkMod ROM Manager is available on the market, but it's not compatible with Huawei U8100. Don't worry there is another way to install it on your Android. We can use fastboot to install recovery image to your phone. Okey, I'll explain the step by step tutorial how to install ClockworkMod recovery into Huawei U8100 Android Smartphone. Make sure you have all the requirements below.
1. ClockworkMod Recovery Image
2. PC with U8100 USB driver installed
3. Full battery charge
From my experience, the best version of ClockworkMod recovery that work with Huawei U8100 is version 18.104.22.168. I have use v5 but no luck to upgrade the ROM. Maybe there is any modified version for it sooner. Okay, let's try. I assume you have done nothing to your Huawei U8100 Smartphone.
1. Turn off your your phone and connect it to your PC with USB Cable. Wait until the driver installed successfully.
2. Press "End Call" + "Volume Down" and power on you phone while keep pressing "End Call" + "Volume Down" key.
6. Place the battery back and enter the recovery mode by pressing "Call" + "Volume Up" and Power On your phone.
1. Download Link ClockworkMod 22.214.171.124 for Huawei U8100 (include fastboot) Broken Link Just use this link = Fastboot CWM 126.96.36.199 + Driver For U8100
1. UPDATE!!! ClockworkMod Recovery 188.8.131.52 WORK ON HUAWEI U8100(include fastboot)