Default Huawei U8100 USB Driver and PC Suite

By | Saturday, March 10, 2012
advertisement
Default Huawei U8100 USB Driver and PC Suite is very useful for you who lost the driver when upgrade  ROM. This driver and PC Suite is from my Android Huawei U8100 Phone. I did backup before doing anything to my phone just in case I have a problem and can not access it with my phone.

This Huawei U8100 USB Driver and PC Suite is taken from the phone storage. When you plug the USB cable from your computer to your phone, you will find this driver and PC Suite in a new CD Drive on your computer.

Default Huawei U8100 USB Driver and PC Suite

This driver also used if we want to install ClockworkMod recovery to a computer that have install this driver before. It won't be necessary if your phone storage can be read and access from the computer. But it will be very important if your computer cannot access the phone storage and you have to install the driver from outside the phone.

Additional Informations:
Default Huawei U8100 USB Driver + PC Suite Download Link
Install ClockworkMod Recovery
MyPhoneExplorer: PC Suite For Huawei U8120 ROM

advertisement


Post a Comment/Report Broken Link

2 comments :

  1. I feel that it’s best to write extra on this subject driver update.It will really help a lot of people. I shared it with my friends on Facebook and Twitter because I know a lot of people need it.
    Home IT Support

    ReplyDelete